In order to support our service users ACB & JCUK need to collect, process and store certain information. ACB & JCUK process personal data both as Processor and Controller as defined in the Data Protection directive and the GDPR.
Information we collect
• name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone number.
• other information relevant to provide our services or products.
We use personal information
• To process service user’s request for products or services, and enable us to improve the products and services we offer.
• For internal record keeping, and to audit our services to ensure that we meet quality standards/ agreed service levels.
• To market our products and services; ACB & JCUK will send service users information about products and services of ours, and other organisations in our group, which may be of interest to service users.
ACB & JCUK will ask all service users if they would be happy to be contacted in the above manner for marketing and this will be recorded.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Data Controller, Age Concern Birmingham, 76-78 Boldmere Road, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham B73 5TJ. Repeated requests would incur a small fee.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or if you would like your information removed, or partially removed, please write to, or email, us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will respond to your request within 30 working days.